I Forge Iron

Mathew Clarke Book is now ready

Jamesrjohnson

I just go word that Mathew's new book is ready for shipment... Mathew put out a call to blacksmiths to enter their work... For those who are serious blacksmiths, this book will have a lot of ideas and concepts that can enhance your work. I know that Tim Cisneros has some work in the book and they have put some of my sculptures in the book also.

I get nothing from this post and am not associated with Mathew... I hope that those who see it might get some inspiration from the work that is covered in the book.

I have just received an email stating the Mathew Clarke's new book is now available.

My understanding is that in this book, Mathew has featured work from many blacksmiths inculding Tim Cisneros, and some of my work. I get nothing for this and am not attempting to promote the book or spam. For those who are serious about blacksmithing or metal art, there might be some work that inspires you to new levels.

Edited by Jamesrjohnson
misspelled title of post