I Forge Iron

I Need Forge Help

Welund Smith

Have you looked through the "getting started" and blue prints" section of IFI? There are a number of forge designs to be perused and adapted to your needs.

Glenn's 55 forge is a proven performer and there are lots of pictures of masonry forges including a series of progress pics of a beautiful brick forge built by Irnsrgn. Try little searching IFI a little.

Then again by time you check back there'll probably be a bunch of suggestions, links and such to choose from..

Frosty

Have you looked through the "getting started" and blue prints" section of IFI? There are a number of forge designs to be perused and adapted to your needs.

Glenn's 55 forge is a proven performer and there are lots of pictures of masonry forges including a series of progress pics of a beautiful brick forge built by Irnsrgn. Try little searching IFI a little.

Then again by time you check back there'll probably be a bunch of suggestions, links and such to choose from..

Frosty
I seen the 55 but I need detail plans and such