I Forge Iron

Revisiting!

Rantalin

Hi everyone! It's been a good year or so since I've visited the site or the forum, so I figured I stop by, say hello, and see what was new. I've got a couple of things to post as time goes on, so you can see the very small amount of work that I have been doing.

An update as to my life, I have officially graduated from UMass Amherst and I am in the application process for the NH State Police. Things are going well, but with the economy the way it is, I am not guaranteed a position even if I meet all of their requirements.

I'm waiting for the spring thaw so that I can set up my forges again and get back to work. I've got a couple of projects that I would like to try, and can't wait to get at them. I've got a lot to catch up on, and a lot of time on my hands, so I'm hoping to spend a lot of time back at the forge.

Good to see you again Dan, congrats on graduating.

We'll be looking forward to seeing what you make once you get fired up again. Then again you could do like Glenn and light a fire to melt the snow out of the forge but he's dangerously addicted.

Best of luck on the job hunt.

Frosty