I Forge Iron

Internet attacks

divermike

Fellow smiths,
I was just wondering how many of you have been involved in any kind of internet shenanigans. I just recently found myself attacked on a bulletin board, obviously the person did not know whereof they spoke, and it showed, yet it was the anonymous snaky kind, and it occurred to me, I have now had 3 different kinds of internet attacks, from Ca to NY, IT IS SO EASY TO POST WHATEVER YOU WANT, DAMAGE A PERSONS REPUTATION TO THE 9TH DEGREE, AND DO IT ALL INVISIBLY, it just stuns me. Stolen ID's, you name it, if you want to vent, do it here so we can all learn the different ways these cowards are doing their backstabbing.

Mike, IForgeIron is about information, and the blacksmithing community. IForgeIron does not tolerate personal attacks. Discuss till your blue in the face, give references to support your position, but do not let it get personal, as that is when the learning stops.

I will close this thread as it is not a blacksmithing issue, and does not involve IForgeIron. I suggest you contact the bulletin board administrator with the problem as it occurred on his site.