I Forge Iron

new guy and greeting form the coast of georgia.

fix

been eyeballing you guys work..most excellent stuff.
im a machinist by trade (40 years now).but have taken the plunge into metal art.actually my boss's son got me hooked.he's been at for a few years now.
heres a link to some of the stuff we been making..hope you enjoy as much as we do.:)
Tyler Dominey Metal Art Sculpture Brunswick, Georgia

thanks..and watch them sore fingers Paul

Very nice looking pieces, the framed works in particular interest me. I'd experiment with lighting those or making them so they'll accept lighting. With coloured perspex and flourescent tubing you could back and side light. Imagine all those bubbles on the frame glowing an aqua green say with the turtles back lit in a really vibrant blue, whatever colours work really. Create something striking and up the price significantly.

Yeah, lights.

Colored gells, plastic film, etc. and fluorescents would add a lot to your pieces. I was thinking colored LEDs or maybe fiber optics when I read Ian's post. Either way, your framed pieces are screaming out for lighting. Seriously, they'd sell like free beer at a biker rally.

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya.

If you'll click on "User CP" at the top of the page and edit your profile to show your location you'll find folk living close enough to get together. That and us old farts won't have to try remembering who's in the neighborhood if we need a nap or hot lunch or something.

Frosty