I Forge Iron

Dale Peters

Dale Peters

Hello Dale--We are glad to have you on this board. You will really like this bunch. They can come up with some good alternitive ways of looking at something, then getting it done.

You as dry up there as we are?? Our coyotes are going to be carrying canteens pretty quick.he heh.

Chuck

Hello, Dale,
I'm in Lacrosse Ks., northwest of Great Bend. I'd love to get with the GP guys but I'm even farther away. I'm envolved with the Otis Old Iron Days Show in Otis, Ks. I mainly show engines and let my brother do the blacksmithing at the shows. I like working with metal and like making tools. Welcome to the forum.

Talk to you later!

Sandpile and Meco3hp, thanks for the welcome.

Sandpile, yes we are dry. We're under a burn ban at the moment, but so far we've had few problems with grass fires. Hopefully it will stay that way. We live in the country and we're surrounded by pasture. Lots of grass. I haven't seen any coyotes lately, but I wouldn't be surprised to see one carrying a canteen!

Meco3hp, the GPBA is a good group. If you want some contact information, let me know.