I Forge Iron

Hello from Santa Fe, Texas

lmfire6229

Welcome aboard.

It's a grand hobby and addictive as all gitout. Before you know it, every available and some not so available spaces will be packed with necessary, oh yes, ABSOLUTELY necessary tools, equipment and materials and you'll be looking to build more space.

Good to have you.

Frosty

Howdy from East TEXAS!! and welcome to IFI! Well, you have found THE best site on the net for anything metal, especially forging. But we do have to warn you, we're kinda obligated to do so for the sake of your family. This is a very addictive hobby. Some have been struck so bad that they never come out of their shop. So that being said, enjoy. And if you ever get up this way give me a call, my shop is alway open. I'm just east of Longview, about 4.5 hrs north of Houston. Once again, welcome.

Almost forgot, check into HABA, www.habairon.com They're the blacksmith group in the Houston area, bunch of awesome smiths down there and are earger to help out a newbie. or oldie whichever the case may be. ;)

Edited by Thomas Dean