I Forge Iron

New guy

Hi Chance. Welcome to IFI. If You go to the home page, look at the right side and click on "Getting Started". That's a good place to start. Then any questions you have, or problems, bring them to the forum and you will most likely get several experienced smiths that will be able to help you out. This is a great bunch of folks, here. Enjoy and good luck. BTW. That was onry Highlander. LOL. cute! But onry.

Hi Chance, welcome to IFI. I've just started recently aswell, here is a thread about all the help i've been given, I hope it can help you to. Help starting off.

Also feel free to message me if you need anything put simply, some guy's are helpful but are so good they forget how to put it real simple, I'll try and help where I can at least.

Good luck

Welcome aboard Chance, glad to have ya.

Please go to the top of the page, click on "User CP" and edit your profile to show your location. That way folk in your area can help you in person.

Rich says we don't put things simply enough but I'll bet he'd be left feeling a bit shorted trying to operate on highlander's perfectly true advice. ;)

Some of us can put things very simply, unfortunately most of this is very complex in it's simplicity. Just ask away and ask again if the answers don't make sense. If that doesn't work I'll be more than happy to make up something special. :rolleyes:

Frosty

Na' man highlanders advice was sooo far over my head.. i got to the metal.. and phew.. too much. :P

I didn't mean that in paticular, but definatly ask and ask again. Also i wouldn't take anything "special" off of frosty.. sounds dodgey to say the least. :P

Anyway back on topic good luck, not that you'll need it here, these guy's will have you making thing's in no time!