I Forge Iron

McDonald Rolling Mill

Greetings! I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but my name is Dominic and I am the grandson of Hugh McDonald, the inventor of the McDonald Rolling Mill. I have seen several posts on the forums about this awesome piece of equipment and I just wanted to share that Hugh (who is now 90!) and I have put together an store for everyone to purchase their own copy of the plans.

The link is removed.

We'd also love to see any photos or videos if anyone has made one in the past!

Howdy from eastern Oklahoma and welcome to the forum!

You might wanna look over the (read this first thread) it gives information of how to navigate the forum, rules ect…

We’re not allowed to post commercial links to websites that sell stuff, 

but if you would like to market your plans here on IFI, you can get in contact with Glenn the owner of the forum an set up an advertisement deal with him to sell your plans on here,

Welcome aboard Dominic, glad to have you. If you put your general location in the header you'll have a better chance of meeting up with members living within visiting distance. You can post the name of commercial sites just not links. You CAN put the link in the contact section of your profile so folks can click on your name or AVATAR and reach you. 

Folks can contact you on the side via. Personal Message (PM) also found by clicking your name / Avatar.

Of course setting up an account to advertise here might well be worth it, FI has at last count I saw some 55,000 members in around 150 countries around the world. Most of us are here for the same reason.

Frosty The Lucky.