I Forge Iron

Mike Romo

Mark Birchard

I am a blacksmith and knife smith here in Texas. I was wondering if Mike Romo was still active on this page. He posted about Lief Gonnsen several years back, and Lief was related to my family. I know Lief has passed now, but was wanting to see what information was available. 

Thank you in advance. 

Welcome from the Ozark mountains.

Mike hasn't logged on since April 13, 2019. You might try and send him a PM to see if he gets it.

https://www.iforgeiron.com/profile/46406-mike-romo/

BTW: we won't remember your location once leaving this post, hence the suggestion to add it in your profile.

Mark, if you don't get a response from a PM you might try a search on Spokeo.  I checked and they listed 287 Mike Romos in the US from AK to FL.  You could probably thin that down if you know his location and approximate age.  I have found a number of old friends through that site.

BTW, welcome aboard from 7500' in SE Wyoming.

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand."

I live about an hour south of Albuquerque and am a member of NMABA (used to be SWABA) and had met Lief at meetings and went to his estate sale and bought some of his tools and books.   Unfortunately they have canceled the Feb meeting due to Covid so I can't offer to ask questions for you. The club ran the tool sale and had it so folks could only buy a certain amount each pass---so that everyone could get something to remember Lief by.  You could go to the back of the line and do another pass as many times as you wanted.