I Forge Iron

Royal Western Chief H Forge Blower

Master of None

Price will vary depending on the part of the country, how fast the seller wants to move the item, and how badly the buyer wants/needs the item.  Assuming that the blower is in good condition which means, at least to me, that the crank will windmill for several turns after releasing it after cranking at a moderate speed, I'd guess a fair market value of a maximum of $300-350.  This may vary.  

You don't say if you are the seller or a potential buyer but it appears to be in an antique shop which means it is probably at the high end for a price point.  If you are the buyer the seller probably paid about half the asking price but, again, that may vary with circumstances.

BTW, welcome aboard.

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand."

I bet that they will take $250 cash on the barrel head.  If they balk them them, "I know you payed about $150 to get it in your store.  This is a clear $100 profit to you today."  If they won't budge and $300 is more than you want to spend don't feel bad about walking away.

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand."