I Forge Iron

Refractory Choice Question

Good morning everyone. So I finally started forge welding - which means I finally learned what flux does to the inside of a forge…wow. Commercial link removed. I’m ordering the kaowool, some firebricks and refractory. But they have a few different types of refractory. Kasto-lite 30, Mizzou, and this stuff called Green Patch. I’ve never heard of the last two. Green Patch, as the names implies is made more for patching cracks and holes but there’s some description by the guy who runs the site I guess that the Green Patch can be used to line the whole forge and works really well for that. Has anyone here used the Mizzou or Green Patch? They’re all priced right around the same amount. The site claims the Kasto-lite is less prone to cracking than others so I’m thinking that’s my best bet but figured I’d ask first. Any advice is very much appreciated. Have to order tomorrow so I can get it relined and finish Christmas gifts. Thanks. Hope it’s ok to post this link here so anyone willing to read through them can do so. 
Commercial link removed.

Edit:

I just read what sounds like a pretty good idea on that same site too. To reduce the damage from flux line the bottom/side that’s most affected with a piece of dished stainless steel. I guess the flux has a hard time getting through that stuff.