I Forge Iron

Any Blacksmiths around South Jersey?

Looking to meet like minded people around the south jersey and maybe philadelphia area.   I'm new to all of this,  so if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.  I can't seem to find much in the way of blacksmithing or farrier supply in my area and Google hasn't been a whole lot of help.   Any assistance will receive my gratitude and of course anything I can do to be of help,  I would be glad to return the favor. 

Thanks in advance,

Bill

Look up PABA (Pennsylvania Artist Blacksmiths' Association) and see if they have any meetings in your area. It looks like their website is undergoing maintenance, but they have a fb page as well. I don't have an account so I cant look in there for more info, but that might be a good place to start. 

For New Jersey then try NJBA (New Jersey Blacksmith Association). It looks like the events listed on their website are cancelled at the moment, but they have links to other social media stuff where you could probably get in touch with other members.