I Forge Iron

Hi everybody!

aaronbear

Hellooo fine people,
my name is Aaron and im from suffolk in England uk, im a complete
novice in the world of smithing, i have my first interductory course in sept,have been reading up and watching various smiths at work on u-tube and cant wait to get stuck in to my first piece of work,look forward to chatting with you guys and picking up plenty of first hand knowledge to help me on my way.

kind regards Aaron

Howdy from East TEXAS!! and welcome to IFI! You are about to embark on a very rewarding venture and I wish you enjoyment! This is the best place for anything metal...well maybe not heavy metal music...AND we have PICTURES!! Now, if I may, I would like to direct you to the green bar at the top of the page, click on 'USER CP" and update you profile giving you location. This will be attached to ALL of your post and will help beyond measure later as you are looking for a special tool, gadget, or whatever. You will most likely have a member 'just up the road' from you that can help. Knowing where you are will help. Good luck in Sept and you have a lot of time between now and then to read up on what we have here. Once again, welcome.