I Forge Iron

Hill anvil

M Hill

There is an anvil on Marketplace that is a Hill made anvil.  It has the usual "I" above the Hill, but this one has an "H" to the right of Hill.  Is this usual or does it mean something?  Anything with Hill on it gets my attention - Duh!  133# but pretty swayback so not probably going to get it unless it is the only one with the extra "H" - My first name starts with an H.  Any info would be appreciated.  

You must have a better search engine because when I searched I got around 500 supposed hits.  Then I started looking and many/most did not even mention Hill anvil.  I tend to do my research before I ask a question.  Isaac Hill or I Hill anvils I know about as well as D Hill anvils and possibly Isaac's son, maybe Thomas, but did not find any markings.  But NOT an I Hill with an H anvil.  Was just asking if anyone knew about them because I did not find anything about an anvil marked I Hill H.   It is also marked with the stone weight of 1 0 21 on the reverse.  

Image may contain: shoes and outdoorNo photo description available.