I Forge Iron

Iron Kiss airhammer maintenance info needed

I need someone to point me in the direction of any information concerning the daily maintenance and repair of Iron KISS airhammers. I have a 75 lb model I bought used. I am willing to pay for a copy of any written manual or video. If the info is located on the web somewhere I would be forever grateful if you would point me in the right direction. 
Gary 

I have the manual for my 100lb Ironkiss. Each hammer came with a manual specifically for that hammer since John Larson often made ongoing improvements and changes. Maintenance should be similar. Contact me with a personal message if you want a copy of my manual and I will scan it in.

I truly appreciate that brother. Let me know what I owe you.

I really want to maintain and understand how it’s supposed to work and be adjusted. I only used mine a little before I had to disconnect it and move to another shop. Every once in a while it would stick at the top.

Gary Cremeens 

Hi

for what it's worth, I have an Iron Kiss 50 and have the original manual - I could make a copy of it if you wish if the 100 Lb manual doesn't work out

Bill Flynn

wflynn000@gmail.com

on a related topic - does anyone have contact info for Brian Russell, who apparently used to (still does?) make replacement dies for these hammers? thanks

Welcome aboard Billf...I always suggest reading this to get the best out of the forum. It's full of tips like editing your profile to show your location because so many answers depend on where in the world you are located... READ THIS FIRST  there are many others some will help in keeping the moderators happy.:)