I Forge Iron

boyscout hatchet

Western, Plumb, and Collins all made paired sets for the Boy Scouts** at one time or another, fleaBay usually has several for sale. Never seen one with black leather, always brown. Also never seen a stacked leather handle hatchet, but surely there is a collector site somewhere with everything listed.

The rare ones are the Official Girls Scout sets: once upon a time they made them too!

thank you both for responding, yes searched the internet did not find any info about matching stacked leather handles. both have the boyscout markings, the knife is a western dont know what the axe is will check and take pictures. any more info would be helpfull    

the set i am looking at in person both the knife and hatchet have the boyscout markings on them with leather stack matching handles, when i search i do not find any that have the matching leather stack handles. I only see a wood handle or rubber handle on the hatchet and the leather stack on the knife. the sets i do see on the internet with matching leather stack handles do not sat they are boy scout sets just western cutlery. I am trying to confirm if the boy scouts made a hatchet knife set with matching leather stach handles