I Forge Iron

Help with Amal propane burner.

Brotherwarren

Will you be hard plumbing it or use a hose? (BTW is that a left hand or right hand thread?)

If your were in the USA I would just suggest taking it down to your local propane supplier and saying "What do I need to hook this to my propane tank?"  My local dealer would fish out all the parts and tell me the price for each one. One dealer in town has the hose with appropriate fittings on the end already made up so I would need to have: the regulator, an adapter for the hose fitting, the hose and an adapter for the burner/hose fitting.  

Not knowing where you are at or what legal hurdles you may need to deal with makes it rather difficult does it not?  Where's IDF&C with his read this first?

On the 3/4”, I think the threads in the body are 3/8” BSPT, which will be “about” the 15mm-ish you mention. 

Personally, I would use a 3/8”BSP hosetail with the barbed end sized to suit the hose. I use O-clips to secure the hose.

If your configuration has the burner at top-centre, pointing downwards, there is likely to be some chimney effect and the heat transfer up the burner when it is shut down may make using hose unwise. Rigid metal tubing may be better.