I Forge Iron

Kentucky crafted fair

pnut

Did anyone attend the Kentucky Crafted fair at alltech arena? It looks like a good place to sell. I didn't attend but saw a piece on TV about it. It had a pretty wide and varied array of items available from craftspeople and vendors. As it's inside I don't know if it would be possible to have a forge going at a booth or not. If anyone attended I'd like to know how it was and if there was any forged items there. Thanks

Pnut

• 1 month later...

If you are in Ky then get involved with the craft marketing program. I am not sure it still exists in it's original form, as the show seems to be the extent of thier online presence. I think they got folded in with the arts council a while back. I did the show in one of it's very early years and it was not well attended then ( early 90s). They helped me get familiar with wholesaling and tradeshows and were overall pretty helpfull with getting set up right ( all the legal tax stuff) and avoid serious pricing mistakes when store buyers start looking for 40-60% discounts.