I Forge Iron

Wanted to introduce myself.

rcs7

This is a great forum, I've been reading it for about the last 6 months and even putting some of it to practice. I'm not really sure what even got me going on it, but it's very fascinating and I find myself reading or doing involving some aspect of blacksmithing every chance I get.

Like I said this forum has a lot of information and good people from what I read day to day. I hope at some point I can contribute.

Russell

Russell, go to the IForgeIron Forum page, then to the bottom and click on archive. Choose a section, choose a sub section, and take note of the number of pages at the top of the list. Each page has a lest of topics. We suggest you get a cold drink and something to eat before you enter the archive. (grin). Welcome to IFI.

I guess I've just been scratching the surface. Thanks for the tip Glenn. I'll definitely be spending some time there as well. Is there a way to search it? I was told about a downdraft forge this evening and haven't found much on it. Then again it may not be either.

Russell

Use the search feature of the forum to search the archives.
The IFI front page has it's own search engine, and the IFI Gallery has it's own search engine. It is a big site.

Oh yes, when you go to the gallery, go to the calendar and click on a date to see the photos posted that day. (you can more the months left or right by the > next to the month name). Pack an extra sandwich, there have been 47 photos posted just today. (grin)