I Forge Iron

Wall hook for IBA conference

Oh that's GOOD, I LIKE it! The first two pics really had me wondering, good thing I looked through them all before writing a reply. 

The wife just bought a propane griddle to take RVing with us and it's run off 8 OZ. disposable cylinders. Seeing as I can make something with them I won't be so crabby about the cost. 

Gotta love a good Minion. 

Frosty The Lucky.

On 5/19/2019 at 6:36 PM, ThomasPowers said:

Get an adapter and run it off a BBQ bottle!  Just like you can do the same with a propane torch.

She can't lift a 20 lb. bottle, we went by the local propane office and I'll be setting her up with a 4.6 lb. bottle hose and adapter. Full they weigh around 12 lbs. I can get 2, maybe 3 meals out of an 8 oz. Coleman stove bottle so a 4.6 lb. refillable ought to work a treat.

I'd just run a tap off the RV propane tank, there's a even kit but it's on the other side from the coach door and really inconvenient to use.

What I really like about this little griddle is frying outside and not getting the inside of the RV greasy. It doesn't matter what you do frying smoke gets on everything. It's a nice griddle too, 17" square and gets too hot easily. I'm liking cooking on it the more I use it.

Frosty The Lucky.

I thought the issue was: "Can YOU lift it?"   Guess you have a different relationship than I do...(On my way to take my Mother to AR, my wife asked me to get a 42# bucket of kitty litter and bring it 150 miles to her as she can't lift it and so source it locally.)

• 3 weeks later...

Whether I can lift something or not isn't an issue yet. The new hasn't worn off HER new RV yet. Sometimes I get an invite to  have lunch with her in it. She's been "camping out" in it where she parks it in front of the house for a while. Right now she's in Anchorage at a dog rally, parked in a church parking lot a block or so from the rally venue. It was over yesterday early evening but she hasn't made it home yet. It's rush hour right now so I expect it'll be a little while at the earliest.

New toy syndrome is much more pronounced in women with a new home. It's a traveling nest thing.

Frosty The Lucky.