I Forge Iron

Kansas City, MO blacksmith 1973

4elements

When I was an 18YO kid I went to school briefly in Kansas city. I there I first met a working blacksmith. He had a shop in an area called The River Quay, a craft and art district. He shared space with a silversmith and a glass blower in the basement. I long ago forgot his name, but that short acquaintance left me with a lingering desire which I didn't see realized until I was in my 50s. Now i remember that time and inspiring Smith and i wonder if anyone knows who he is/ was, and if he's still around? 

Thanks for the idea. That might get me his name but at this length of time (about 46yrs) who knows what could have transpired? I know my own life has had plenty of twists and turns. It was from him that I first heard of ABANA, but I don't know if he was a member. I've never joined so I'm putting it out to the broadest group I can (I know international is VERY broad)  because I don't remember enough specifics, such as addresses, shop name, other people, etc.