I Forge Iron

I have acquired i believe, an old large forge bellow. It's large, probably 6 feet tall. I attached pictures. It was in a church,so I was assuming it was some kind of old organ,but after researching, I found forge bellows and I think that's what it is. Im not sure why the church had it,lol. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction to the makers of these. I'd like to find out the history; company name, year made, etc. I would like find out if it is worth anything and if so, who I would contact? I'm so so clueless about where to go with this lol. 

20190403_135939.jpg

20190403_140911.jpg

20190403_135520.jpg

20190403_135712.jpg

20190403_135756.jpg

20190403_135939.jpg

Well they have been making them for over 1000 years and in many countries.  Unless it's marked you may have problems finding out exactly who made it and when.

You may want to compare it with the ones sold in the Sears Roebuck catalogs of 1897, 1905, 1908, etc.

Not in using state so not worth much for a working smith.   Not in museum state so down low on the collectables market. You might take bids for it on Craigslist.   

And there is nothing to prevent a bellows being used for an organ or a forge!  Our church fastened the organ's bellows closed and piped blown air through it.