I Forge Iron

Champion blower parts

YaAqob's Hammer

Ouch!  That one hurts to see.  That appears to be one of the straight-cut gears rather than the bronze worm driver so there is a very slight possibility that you can get a replacement.  

Gear specification can get really complicated---you have to determine "diametral pitch" and tooth count from the existing gear. Also pressure angle but that's not as hard a deal. There are sites online that will help you understand diametral pitch and how to figure that so I won't go into a long diatribe on the method.  Once you pin that down, you can search something like the catalogs of Boston Gear to see if such a thing even still exists.

Note also that in the past some odd gear pitches were sometimes used-- the world standardized on fewer options in more modern times.  That might make it a much more difficult project to find a matching gear from modern stocks.  

Obviously the best bet is to have a donor blower with one of the other gears bad to steal this one from.  Buying a new gear (if one can be had) is likely more costly than the blower is worth in the first place.  This one might be best as a donor for someone else's project at this point.

I generally start by soaking the item(s) in a good penetrating oil---one better for rust than WD40---for at least a week.  I like to set them out in the NM sun so there is a heat cool cycle of 80 deg F or so and keep adding penetrating oil every day or two. Then for an item like that I would try a gear puller. If that doesn't shift it any under a REASONABLE amount of umph; I would try a second week. if after a second week no luck I would start thinking of gently and evenly applying heat.

Last visit to my shop I had a friend trying to remove a thoroughly rusted on nut from a trailer hitch ball---NOT CAST IRON and NOT PLATED (hence the rust).  Not having to baby it; after he couldn't get it to shift in the 6+" postvise with the large wrench; we popped it into the opening to a cave fire in the forge and a few minutes later he twirled it off with a small wrench.  Again NOT CAST IRON.

Cast iron can be amazingly fragile and in machinery; very hard to fix or replace