I Forge Iron

New from Washington State.

olydemon

Greetings... Long time Lurker... Finally made an account last night to post some bottle openers. I've been smithing about a year now. I spent a lot of time early on making tools and tongs (Kens Custom for now). Now I make lots of skull and troll cross pendants, runes, bottle openers, and other weird things. I always have people asking when I am going to make knives since they all think we all are just waiting to be on FIF.  I've made a few blades, and a few forge welded hawks.. In time I want to make more of this stuff, but for now I enjoy more artistic things. Most of what I make I end up giving away, but do have a few people who I sell stuff to on a regular basis. Some of my work will also be at a Oddity and Curiosity expo in Chicago in a few weeks with a friend who needed something smaller to sell on his tables... His art is quite expensive I guess..

I look forward to spending more time picking through threads here... I also lurk on Reddit but don't post too often. My main outlet these days is my Instagram account here: https://www.instagram.com/olydemon/