I Forge Iron

Just had to Nomad-ize my Entire Shop

Hello.
It has taken me four years to get my forge setup good, sheltered and stationary. Today some builders insisted that I move everything so that they can have an easier time of shifting rocks. I got very annoyed, (a man gets very protective about his workshop, expecially when his garage is being turned into a parlor-thing, so he has nowhere to put everything) but the parents overruled me.
I guess it was okay because I got rid of several tons of unnecessary stuff, and I now know exactly what I have toolwise and stockwise, but even so...
I now have to find a new place for a workshop, right in the middle of filling two large deadline commissions.

Thanks for hearing me rant angrily.
Merry being,
Archie

its called downsizing so you can really find something you need .

I am in the process of downsizing my basement, years and years of junk drug in for some possible use that never seemed to materialize, and same with mostly junk in my opinion of first wifes. It was always, make some space, throw some of this junk out! So I grab a box of her absoulutely useless collection of used Xmas paper all in small pieces . Wrong, it must have been like hoarding gold to her.