I Forge Iron

Help with anvil ID

Met a fellow today. Had an anvil sitting out in the rain. It's used frequently but kinda sad to see it all rusty. Gave it a good look over. Can't tell the make outright. Maybe you fellers can help. No other markings on it but what's on the pic. Bottom is flat. And I mean almost machined type flat. One handling hole in the bottom. Handling holes in the waist. No markings about the feet. Any ideas gents? 125lbs. Verified by picking it up. Not a Trenton. The diamond has a W in it

20170401_133445.jpg

WESCO anvil.  They appear in Canada from time to time.  I have 125lb and 100lb.  They are cast steel and of seemingly high quality. 100lb has 85% rebound. 125lb has 90%+ rebound and rings like a bell.  I have seen them @ 150lb and 200lb also.  Interesting is there is an industrial supply company called WESCO still in Surrey,BC on Anvil way - no idea if they made them at some point.  Good quality anvil.  Would love more info on them.   Very few seemlingu Canadian made quality anvils.