I Forge Iron

Need help dating 138 pound fisher anvil

Hi guys. I'm looking at a 138 pound fisher anvil. Things I know about it. It says fisher on base. Stamped 13 for the weight. It looks to say 1912 on it. My question is it a 1912? I don't see a eagle logo on it so that has me believing that it may be 1942 or 1972 since there is no eagle logo on it and I know later on they had a name tag on them that may or came off. Any help would be appreciated before I shell out the 250 for it.

IMG_3621.JPG

IMG_3620.JPG

IMG_3627.JPG

IMG_3628.JPG

IMG_3622.JPG

The best way to date a Fisher is to start slowly, keep things light, and respect their feelings. Fishers are generally open to long-term relationships,  but only when they've had a chance to get to know the other person really well. 

1 hour ago, JHCC said:

The best way to date a Fisher is to start slowly, keep things light, and respect their feelings. Fishers are generally open to long-term relationships,  but only when they've had a chance to get to know the other person really well. 

I guess I had that coming haha

12 hours ago, JHCC said:

You beat me to it!

Littleblacksmith

On 11/12/2016 at 7:49 AM, JHCC said:

Oh, and hold off on talking about age and weight.