I Forge Iron

New forge

New axe maker

375cui inside diameter 

2     3/4in frosty t burners 

Burners aren't fully tuned yet but they do run and the make the metal hot so they will work until I  able to fully tune them. Not to sure how well they are burning at the moment but they do not chug it's a constant roar. 

20160626_134213.jpg

20160626_134203.jpg

20160626_134158.jpg

20160626_134150.jpg

Edited by New axe maker
Forgot picture

Two 3/4" burners are a lot of burner for 375 cu/in volume bu you don't have to run them wide open. It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. I take it they are NOT aimed directly at each other. No?

Will you be at the next club meeting at Jim's July 9th.? If you want to bring it along we'll get her humming.

Frosty The Lucky.

2 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Two 3/4" burners are a lot of burner for 375 cu/in volume bu you don't have to run them wide open. It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. I take it they are NOT aimed directly at each other. No?

Will you be at the next club meeting at Jim's July 9th.? If you want to bring it along we'll get her humming.

Frosty The Lucky.

They aren't pointed at each other. I figured that it was too much burner but I don't have to run it to high. Once I get a pressure gage I'll know for sure how much pressure it'll take to run normally.

I'm planning on bringing it to the next meet up. 

Just now, New axe maker said:

They aren't pointed at each other. I figured that it was too much burner but I don't have to run it to high. Once I get a pressure gage I'll know for sure how much pressure it'll take to run normally.

I'm planning on bringing it to the next meet up. 

Excellent, I'll see you there.

Frosty The Lucky.