I Forge Iron

Another Paracord Drop point

Malice9610

This one was a bit of an experiment that initially I didnt plan to finish off ( I expected to screw it up and toss it in the scrap pile ) as I was just using it to practice getting a smooth plunge cut that I was able to finish out evenly, as Plunge cuts have been the bane of my existence recently. 

The knife is not yet finished, needs a bit more sanding around the butt to get the low grit scratches out, and I need to properly wrap and secure the paracord on the handle, but overall I am happy with the goal of this particular knife, which was to make a very clean plunge on both sides. 

Anything stand out to anyone that I should work on to improve with my next one, please let me know. 

20160321_180216.jpg

20160321_180243.jpg

here is that edge shot Thomas. 

There is a slight dip in it on both sides about mid way into the choil, but I suspect I could sand that out with a bit of elbow grease and some 220g

I dont have a good spot to do decent lighting at the moment, the lower side of the blade in the picture seems to be a tad off, but I think thats the crappy lighting as when I hold it up to the light in the same fashion they appear almost dead even. 

20160322_201450.thumb.jpg.43504554d84618