I Forge Iron

What brand is this?

Cleaning this up for a friend of mine. Was covered in orange paint. I'm thinking its English there seems to be stone weight markings on one side . Far left is a 1  can't make out the middle and far right is a 9. Just guessing I'd say it's around 120. So the stone weight would make sense.  But on the opposite side all I can make out is a "s" and possibly "IL" ??   Any one have any ideas?  Also has handling holes in the waist under the horn and heel with 70% rebound from a small ball Bering 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm going to go WAAAAAAY out on a limb on this one and guess that this might be a Mouse Hole. It could be pitting, but I thought I made out the characteristic MH dimples between the numbers on the weight marking. 

On the other hand, I don't know if MH ever stamped the near side of their anvils (mine is stamped on the off side), and the shape doesn't look particularly MouseHolic.

Whatever it is, it looks like the maker's mark was chiseled off at some point, goodness knows why.

Looks like a Wilkinson, they used the solid anvil logo and i can see a little of the crossed hot dogs emblem. just search for WILKINSON SOLID ANVIL and you will see the solid anvil in the same location. They are not real common. yours looks like an old one VERY NICE SCORE1