I Forge Iron

New website design

Thanks for the kind words guys. A friend built my site a couple of years ago. But this is the first time I've ever tried anything like this. Appreciate the feed back because I have a Mac and have no idea what it looks like on other machines and browsers. Were you able to view the movies? Hope to add some good ones soon, now that I know how. Those were just all I had to work with for now.
Matt

Matt,
After reviewing the site, I found that the damascus page made this old dinosaur computer computer lock up (the whole page, not just the videos). Therefore, I must give you an A-... :)

Seriously though, I like it. It's well laid out, easily navigable, and full of useful ideas for other blacksmiths, and still balanced enough to inspire customers to buy from you. I am ESPECIALLY fond of the press and the old bandsaw. That bandsaw is a thing of beauty in and of itself!
-Aaron @ the SCF
(I'll check it again after Christmas, as there is a rumor that the in-laws and the parents are maybe providing the funds for a new computer as a special Christmas present this year!)