I Forge Iron

Buffalo forge motor controls

BOB T

Was out to Quad State this past week and purchase Buffalo Forge blower & motor unit (2-E type) runs very well. I want to be able to regulate the speed .My question, what type of rheostat or speed control works for these units? I have a friend that has old-style speed control that came with these type of forges, but he's not sure if it's in working condition? If it doesn't work, is there other options out there for speed control?? I also plan on using an air gate in conjunction with speed control . I know certain types of rheostat can cause damage to motors.. Any advice much appreciated, thanks

P1030306.JPG

P1030309.JPG

(I 'am reposting this Question, put it under gas forge by mistake)  Was out to Quad State this past week and purchase Buffalo Forge blower & motor unit (2-E type) runs very well. I want to be able to regulate the speed .My question, what type of rheostat or speed control works for these units? I have a friend that has old-style speed control that came with these type of forges, but he's not sure if it's in working condition? If it doesn't work, is there other options out there for speed control?? I also plan on using an air gate in conjunction with speed control . I know certain types of rheostat can cause damage to motors.. Any advice much appreciated, thanks

P1030306.JPG

P1030309.JPG