I Forge Iron

Anvil ID help? DLC?

I've had this excellent anvil for 11 years. It appears to be solid cast steel. No obvious face welded on. It hits extremely hard and rings loud and clear. I was wondering if anyone had ever seen one like it, or knew about the company who made it. I doubt it's very old. It has just the DLC with a rising sun over it on one side, and 150 with 330 below it on the other side. I assume those are the weight in lbs and Kilos. Just curious about my anvil.  I purchased it used in Seattle, circa 2004 from Pacific Industrial Supplies. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have found so far only one other mention of one. A guy in Holland had the opportunity to buy a double horn 100kg model and was asking if anyone knew the quality of it. That makes me suspicious that it is possibly of European make. It seems odd that someone would import an American anvil over there with all the options they have. The guy in Holland had also never heard of it, which leads me to think it may possibly be Eastern European. The Czech Republic makes quite a few anvils, so that is A possibility.