I Forge Iron

BBQ tongs....

Dogsoldat

Need a few ideas for some BBQ tongs.  I have a wedding to go to on the 19th and have a rose or two for the couple as well as a passable bbq fork.  Not overly pleased with it though.  The handle doesn't quite feel right in the hand,  but it may have to do depending on how much time I have to play in my shop.  To go with the fork I was thinking of a  set of really light pick up tongs for turning things.  Unless someone has any better ideas.

Appreciate any help

post-15973-0-81716100-1404787070_thumb.j

post-15973-0-77079300-1404787174_thumb.j

post-15973-0-95549200-1404787275_thumb.j

I don't know whether to thank you for that link or not Eddie  :)  All those steaks in various forms have made me rather hungry.  At any rate did find a few steak turners that caught my eye.  Will have to give them a try after work. 

I'll try to do something a little different with the handle cross section next time BIGGUN.   You wouldn't happen to have a picture of one of your handy by any chance?

Have to agree with the doc. Handles on grill forks work best when the vertical and horizontal cross-section are equal. Oh yeah and most grilles won't put holes in the meat (all the juices leak out dryer steaks) tongs definitely tongs