I Forge Iron

Clayton Knot

I saw several different demos on making Clayton Knot. What I'm looking for is some dimensions and/or pictures of the bending fixture/jig or making individual bars that make up the complete knot. Maybe somebody knows if this is been discussed or showed on the forum at some other time?? I saw the one that on SOFA website.. Can't seem to find my notes on what some of the dimensions were for the bending fixture. Thanks for any information

A quick Google search hit a bunch of sites for "Clayton Knot." xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx link  from another forum. the only "jig" I see as necessary is a vise and a swage to weld the rod. What kind of jigs are you looking for? Something for mass production, precise duplication, etc.?

Link remove by Jock 's demand :(

Frosty The Lucky.

Frosty

The jig to bend the wires that make of the Clayton knot..that way they are all exactly the same and can make a little faster. Working backwards, made one of the wires and now building the bending fixture for it to duplicated