I Forge Iron

Zoeller Forge

kyotie11

So I have built a 5 gallon bucket forge using Larry zoellers design and I emailed and called him about ordering a burner flare a Ward tee pipe a choke plate and a connection kit but he hasn't responded. Does anyone know any other sources to get these from?

Larry took quite a while to get back to me when I tried to get stuff from him  last year. He was just too busy to get a chance to reply right away, though he did get to me when he had the time.

I managed to find the Ward T's at my local plumbing supply. However it took a bit to get them. The 1st place I tried only had the cheap import ones in stock, but had the Ward ones listed in the system. After waiting for them to arrive, it turned out that they sent the same imported ones they had in stock. After that I happened to stop into another supply house and they had the Ward ones in stock.

From what I understand places that do sprinkler work often use the Ward type fittings, so you might also try places that deal with fire sprinkler systems.

www.hightemptools.com also has burners, etc.  Wayne Sorber is in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and is good about filling orders.  Tell him I sent you.  He and I sell some of the same products but we still cooperate with each other.

Larry has had health problems for the last several years so from time to time is slow to respond and fill orders.  He is a great guy, I'm sorry that he is going through this.