I Forge Iron

Demo, Mark Aspery and Gordon Williams in Southern, AZ

Nov. 9 9am is the time and date in Tucson, AZ. Their will also be a 3 day work shop to follow with Mark Aspery to follow. For more info. Go to the Arizona Artist Blacksmith Association web site to follow Nov. News letter which will post mid Oct.

The plan is Mark to go in the morning with a period Spanish Colonial theme as this event will be held at the Presidio Wall a city historic park with a period correct blacksmith's shop. Gordon will handle the afternoon festivities. Tucson is a great place to visit this time of year. The temps are cooler lots of with lots lodging close by. The Hotel Congress is a great historic place to stay. It is were they captured Dillinger. It is also Second Saturday Night. Which is a downtown monthly street festival. Live music great food, art all with in walking distance.

Harold thanks for the heads up.Anyone within a few states of AZ should be there. Cameras and note pads will refresh later when back in our own shops. 

There has been a lot of new AZ smiths posting in here wanting information..they cannot do better than to see  someone do things correctly and efficiently. 

It has been along time since I attended a demo. I believe that last was with Gordon. Will try and point the truck south for a day trip. 

See ya!

By the way any new person staying over for the workshop will move there skills ahead ,,,,,,,a whole lot...Wotever the cost is for that will be a huge investment in your future.

• 1 month later...