I Forge Iron

Carpool to quad state, I've got room

Hey IFI members.

I'm going to be heading up to quad state in an F250 4-door, hauling a 12-foot enclosed trailer. I'll be leaving out on Thursday the 26th of September. I have one other rider and can fit two more comfortably.

I can also haul reasonable sized items back here if you go to buy stuff. (Assuming I sell the items I haul up there. Reasonable size items do not include power hammers!)

I will be more than happy to transport you back and forth to your hotel, with the understanding that we all have to work together to meet everyone's time schedules as close as possible. I will be camping on site,

Finally, there will be no smoking or drinking or cussing or dirty jokes in my vehicle at ANY time, under ANY circumstances. If you cannot comply, you cannot ride.

You can do whatever you want at other times, I do not care.

I am located in south central Kentucky, not far off of a main highway. Google Columbia Kentucky!

Let me know if you are interested. You can respond here or PM me through the site.