I Forge Iron

Bryn Athyn Cathedral metal work

I have never forged Monel, but I have attempted to machine it.  VERY tough.  I had to use carbide bits to turn it on a lathe.  It mostly laughed at files, even new ones.  I do have a piece that I will have a go at forging.  Just tough to hold due to its high copper content.  The heat likes to run up the whole bar.

This work in the church is amazing.  It would be great if ABANA could get a trip here during the 2014 convention, and get access to the non-public areas.

I looked at the submitted photos of this truly inspired metalwork. I have participated in Lakota sweat lodges which are prayer meetings. There is one song sung in the lodge where the singer can insert various things, calling them sacred. For example, in one verse, the singer can call the pipe sacred or in another verse, the herbs are called sacred. There is one verse where the singer calls his hands sacred. In the Lakota language, "Mi nape kiNle, WakaN yelo." This last mentioned verse came to mind when I saw the monelwork. In context, Parke Edward's hands, head, and heart were in consort.

I'm glad everyone liked the picts. I was a bit worried since this site posts up such small picts that people wouldn't take the time to actually look at many of them. I'd have loved to posted up larger picts, but my Comcast wireless is spotty at best and the bigger picts were taking too long to load.

Stuart I sent you a PM.

This work in the church is amazing.  It would be great if ABANA could get a trip here during the 2014 convention, and get access to the non-public areas.

I'm betting a tour could probably get aranged for a group like that. The college that is affiliated with the church is trying to grow it's blacksmithing program and something like that would probably go a long way towards promoting it. If ABANA was serious about setting up a tour, I could pass along the contact info for the person in charge of the blacksmithing program at the college and she could probably make the arangements.

Posted · Hidden by Glenn, August 4, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Glenn, August 4, 2013 - No reason given

Sziasztok!

A marketglory online játékot szeretném bemutatni nektek, és az általam készített robotot hozzá.

Ha ez nem a megfelelo fórum, kérlek rakjátok át a megfelelő helyre. Köszönöm!

Ez egy társadalom szimulációs játék az Anno1777 készítőitől, a játék lényege és menete szinte megegyezik, viszont még rendkívül kevés magyar játékos van!

Ha nem akarsz beleinvesztálni akkor minden nap leharcolod a lehetséges 10-et, majd minden nap dolgozol és így gyűjtögeted a pénzecskédet.

A robot ezt a 10 harcot és a napi munkát fogja automatikusan véghezvinni. Ha proxykat szeretnél használni hozzá, olvasd el a readme.txt-t.

marketglory.png

Itt töltheted le a robotot:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dlx97cfd8xzg875/marketglory_202.zip 

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f07bbffbcdbed4e1970292498011f07684ae1dca7cd370d4535495413ac32608/analysis/1375580813/ 

(Ha netán a vírusirtód bejelezne, az csak az applikáció jellegéből adódó hamis pozitív, bátran engedélyezd!)

Ha nem ismered a játékot, nézz utána a neten, még magyar nyelvű videót is találsz róla. Érdemes játszani, ingyen kereshetsz vele egy kis zsebpénzt.

Rendszerkövetelmények:
-Windows XP/Vista/7
-legújabb Internet Explorer az operációs rendszeredhez
-.NET 4 keretrendszer feltelepítve

Jó játékot & minden jót,
Marci

u.i.: mindaddig fogom fejlesztgetni és frissíteni a robotot, amíg a játék jövedelmező marad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Változások listája:

2.02:
-'ÚJ VERZIÓ ELLENŐRZÉSE' gomb hozzáadása

2.01:
-'REGISZTRÁCIÓ' gomb hozzáadása az 'ITT KELL REGISZTRÁLNI' fülhöz

2.00:
-kezdeti verzió