I Forge Iron

Possible sale items for demoing

I needed some place to hang some clothes on hangers and old houses are notorous for small closets, so I came up with this solution to use the woodwork over the closet door.

extrahangerbar.jpg

And, when you got to the grocery store you end up with lots of those plastic bags with not too much in them, so you have a bunch to carry in. This carrier solves some of that problem by letting you carry more of them easily.

sackcarrier.jpg

Both simple to make from 3/8 round rod.

Good ideas JR. Particularly the closet extension.

The bag carrier doesn't need the upper loop though. Just the deep "C" shape will do as well and not take up as much room nor weigh as much.

Flattening the handle portion a bit will make it more comfortable to carry as well.

Some years ago I saw a little old lady carrying several plastic bags balanced on a cut off piece of broom handle. She was holding it balanced in the center while she unlocked her car.

I thought it was a good idea at the time but didn't consider trying to patent and manufacture cut off broom handles as particularly viable.

Frosty