I Forge Iron

Hallo to everyone from Italy/Las Vegas

Zanshin

Hallo to everyone, my name is Francesco and I just moved to Las Vegas. I am a knifemaker and I usually forge my blades in damascus. I make fixed and folders and I have a good experience in making medieval swords and armors (I was in a reenactment group in italy). Unfortunately I don't have an anvil and a forge yet, nor a place to forge, since I live in a complex of houses very close to each other, very small garage and very small backyard. I am glad I found this awesome website!!!!

Thanks

Francesco

Welcome aboard Franesco, glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in your header it'll save us from having to ask all the time. Vegas has a number of supreme bladesmiths living close by. Mr. Hrislousas for one. (I HOPE I got his name spelled close to right) There are tools to be had in your area. You could've picked more tool poor areas for sure, try Alaska for instance.

Oh yeah, we LOVE pictures.

Frosty The Lucky.

Well the best plce to shop is "Broadacres" North of town. Just google them if not sure how to find. I found a great Anvil and many tools. Open Fri. Sat. Sun. If you want to get in early they sell "early entrys" but charge extra for that.Call for details. Leave some tools for me. :rolleyes: :o

John

Thanks to everyone. I'll update my profile as soon as I can. And thanks for the suggestion about where to shop.

Wait a minute... Mr. Hrislousas is FrOm VeGaSSSsss? OMG... All my friends from Italy will be jealous to death!!!!

Thanks to all of you. And, I will show some picsas soon as I can!!!

Fra

I believe he's busy... In Italy his books are considered like Holy Bibles!!!

Anyways, if there was someone who can share the workshop sometimes, I would really appreciate... I miss forging a lot and I also need to make a piece of damascus for a knife. It is also for me a way to make some friends, I met only my wife's friends but they all talk only about cirque du soleil (they all work there)... I can bring the beers!!!