I Forge Iron

Howdy from the hills of North Carolina.

BigCotton89

Howdy y'all. I've been a member here on I forge iron for just short of one year now and have some how never made it to this section. Well I am currently a student at Western Carolina University in Cullowhee North Carolina and I am renting a space in a blacksmiths shop up here so I don't really get a lot done or very fast, so if you follow any of my post please bare with me on that. I am from Laurinburg NC out in the middle of nowhere and have a little brake rotor coal forge home setup that I have not had the chance to perfect as of yet and I am working on a waste oil forge at the moment. Any way... That's me and I'd love to meet some other smiths from the area so If y'all see this and find that you are in my general area, send me a message. Later folks!

You're only about 100 miles away.  We get there on Friday afternoon, visit, drink our favorate beverage and generaly have a good time.  You can camp in the shop (as I will do).  Get up the next morning for more visiting until the meeting and demonstrations start about 9:00 or 9:30.  Have lunch then have another demonstration.  Head home, or wherever about 4:00.