I Forge Iron

Help I.D. Small Forge Rescued from Garden

Frozenforge

I was talking to an old friend about my interest in forging and was explaining to him what a hand crank blower looks like cause I am searching for one. He told me he had a small version of what he thought was the same thing but all rusted that I could come drag out of the bushes if I wanted it.

Old and rusty, Heck yea

post-24357-0-01467400-1354851144_thumb.j

post-24357-0-43024800-1354851173_thumb.j

It was all siezed up but I have it apart now and am restoring it to use. The pan is about 13"x17" and it stands about 15" tall with a roughly 6" blower.

There are no markings at all on it but maybe it only having 3 legs might make it easier to I.D.

Any info someone might have would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

Good Morning,

I might have a mate or something similar. Mine might be a little smaller. Let me know how it works out.

I have a Canadian Forge & Blower, complete coal/coke forge. Rectangular shape, cast iron pan, pipe legs, good blower, good fire-pot. I don't have any rolling papers big enough, so I haven't tried smoking it. Sorry, I forgot, that's salmon I'm supposed to be smokin', don't know which is best, smokin' em head first or tail first  :wacko: :wacko:

Another day above the dirt, YES!!!!

Neil