I Forge Iron

Just Wanted to Say Hello to Everybody

Hi Gents and Ladies:

I just wanted to say Hello to all of those of you I have known in the past, and let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth (Just live in Idaho Now instead of Texas-LOL):o Ironsurgeon sent me the thread/links to the forge he built and used at Tio's place down in Texas. I need a forge badly and Steve, My retired machinist Sweety and future Husband, said for me to find some plans and inbetween all the other projects we got going on-he'll build me one. Hurray:D anyway, gonna sign him up to this site too. We still got slower than Molasses in january Dial-up, but it's OK , we can study these plans, and I am thankful for the chance to do so. I hope to join ya'll in a "Chat" sometime. See Ya!!!

Sharon,
To determine if I could be of any assistance to you, I just checked the map to see were you lived in Idaho. Wow, you definitely a long way north of Boise. I live in eastern Utah, but I go as far as Boise on occasion to visit my daughter. I guess I live to far to be of any real value to you!
I am glad to hear you have a machinist as a companion. I am not physic, but it sounds to me like there is a new forge in the future for you.
I will be looking foreword to here about the progress you are making in getting things set up.
Be safe!
Old Rusty Ted