I Forge Iron

Candy Hanson goes Home.

Guest 048535e267d9fe1a42da57e6999ccecb

Woody..., somehow I wish to convey our thoughts to you at your time of grief. the net will have to do for now. May God Bless you and your family and like Ralph said, take care of yourself. your family needs you.

Steve & Rhonda O'Grady

From the Woody Hanson Family

To all my blacksmith friends: The care and concern that my family have received from all of you over this past week is overwhelming. The cards, the phone calls, the flowers from CSI, the all give new meaning to the word brotherhood. I will never be able to repay you all for the kindness that has been extended to me and my family, but I want you all to know that it is sincerely appreciated. A great grief shared among so many is a great burden that was somehow lightened.

Thank you all Woody, Rick and Mark Hanson, Heather & Paul Winn,

From the Woody Hanson Family

To all my blacksmith friends: The care and concern that my family have received from all of you over this past week is overwhelming. The cards, the phone calls, the flowers from CSI, the all give new meaning to the word brotherhood. I will never be able to repay you all for the kindness that has been extended to me and my family, but I want you all to know that it is sincerely appreciated. A great grief shared among so many is a great burden that was somehow lightened.

Thank you all Woody, Rick and Mark Hanson, Heather & Paul Winn,