I Forge Iron

Most outragious orders

One of the wildest that comes to mind was a 5 inch stainless steel nail for a sword swallower couple he put it up his nose. Up to the head of the nail from what I was told. I was not inclined to watch that display.
Another was a cast iron street lamp that had lain in teh myd for decades and rotted through. I told the lady I could fabricate a forged piece that would match the cast iron but that it would take almost a day and with a shop rate at 50.00 per hour she declined.

hmmm, the oddities, definatly involved in the world of bdsm, i once had a man ask me to make him a set of handcuffs, and these were the simple old ones with a padlock on each side is what he wanted, i said itll run about 200, he said hed pay and i casually asked "are these gonna be wall hangers or are they going to be used?" the man was flushed and i told him to say no more, ended up making it from 2 links of an old logging chain, i cheated by welding half links around the hinges and beating around them for a hammered look, i forged the actual shackled part, and i called a place and bought 2 small padlocks that worked off the same key for about 50 bucks for both. i ended up dropping the price for him to 150. he loved them. and i had one woman to make a device that nailed to a board that went around someones neck, got to mesure her and made it, this time i got a cheaper price on the lock. lol.

and being a teenager ive had friends ask them to make them weapons, and i said okay, they wont be for anything but a wall hanger and when i ask for the design, i get this 5ft tall, 1 handed sword that has the blade come down to a hand gard, the blade was 2ft wide and he still wanted it light enough to swing with one arm, i backed out and always said id never make weapons again. untill i had a guy ask for a set of hand forged, usable steel nunchuks. the guy couldnt even swing the wooden ones very fast, so i quickly gave him a 300dollar estimate. and he declined.

steve: ive yet to get a request for a chastity belt, but when i do, ill send em your way.