I Forge Iron

When I have extra anvils they are saved for students that are looking for a good/decent anvil. I charge what I paid for it plus gas/time involved in getting it and cleaning. I have never sold one to a collector...and quite honestly, I will not sale to one knowingly. Get what you can but remember that you were once in the position of needing an anvil...and that hasn't been all that long ago either. If you want the best price you can get put it on eBay and let the buyer set the price. Good, clean, and oiled anvils go for a premiun there. All that said, a 75# anvil is perfect for a demo anvil. Easy to move and still looks like an anvil. If it were mine that's what I would do with it.

I've got the Kohlswa or my Fulton, (both have their advantages and dis-advantages). I may just keep my anvils and sell my extra forge table (round firepot type for pump-type blower, without a firepot or blower, so no use to me), and the Champion 400 blower at auction Saturday, set the reserve of both at $300, and let it fly. (I've got around $85 in both total)