I Forge Iron

New meeting place

:) The Omaha group is moving again. Vernon Grashorn's shop just off 149th and Grover is now up and running and has both more space and parking. It's the second build west on the South Side of grover and has a sign Bender Iron. We will probably need to bring a n anvil or two and I think that Ed Olsen wants to try out his new gas forge again.

Bud

I was trying to find a place on the PBA site to post this and did send to Francis about 1 day after the newsletter was mailed. Thanks for picking up on the change and we'll keep you posted on things.

Vern has access to a really nice and growing shop. Ornamental metal but he is their blacksmith and had been doing that work at his home. Now he can do much of it their but doesn't have a coal forge yet.

But lots of space and parking. We may have to drag a few things over at first but what the heck it won't be the first time.

Bud

• 1 month later...

:) Hey Jr'
I guess that I may not have been clear enough in my note to Francis as The news letter has Vernon's shop in Louisville which is his personal shop. However we are using his work shop just west of 149th and Grover in Omaha which is what you have on the PBA site.

If you get callks now you'll know why.

I'll reitersate to Francis.

Bud

• 2 years later...