I Forge Iron

gas forges on eBay

Old South Creations

I have the two berner one. they work good but you would want to buy some hotter fire blanket for it. It comes with 2300 I got some 2700, some Ensen tuff and Itc 100, it works good but is not as fual efishent as most. It takes about 15 psi to get welding heat. A 20lb tank will last about 6-8 hours less if your welding.

Ya'll would make this post today! I've been looking at those, but was concerned about the burner itself - not any decent pics or drawings showing how the burner works. Last night I ordered the Majastic 2 burner knife maker model (an extra $100). It should be here Friday - Oh well.

Thanks for starting the thread.

Ken H>

My wife bought the one burner unit. It is an OK item, but I was not happy with the welds and finish on it. The hose also leaked and the seller never offered to replace it when asked to do so. I am getting ready to sell it since I would rather use coal since it is a lot cheaper in my area.

apparently they sell a lot of them but I've nver heard a testimonial of someone who has actually used one. My main forge is and will continue to be coal. I was looking for something inexpensive to use for demos and for small iterms.

You can make one for less than that with an insulating brick pile.